Friday, June 23, 2006

Hilton Head, South Carolina Part 3

Well, Friends and Neighbors, we're still here at Harbour Town. It turns out that our girl is going to require a Port Engine Rebuild. We are all saddened by her sudden ailments but we are lucky to have the best surgeon this side of the Mississippi, Mr. Mike Levy. Boy does he carry a big wrench! I called my friend Jimmy Buffett to give me some “mental floss” and he stated with a grin I could feel in his tone, “Johnny boy, you are still the luckiest son-of-a-bitch who get's to live life by your own rules and be on the water 24/7. This is just a blip on your Hollywood Hensel radar screen. Go the the marina bar, get a Margaritaville Margarita and save me and Spider a seat.” He just happened to be in Charleston again, after being there in May to see my boat (proof is in the picture...click on Come Aboard) and grabbed Captain Spider and flew in to Hilton Head. He and Spider were sitting next to me by the end of my second Margarita. Nothing like private travel, you Rock Star! As he once said, all you really need is a good boat and “a few good friends.” With that said, I'm good to go! Be sure to continue to check-in on our progress of Voyage a la Maiden, as we will be heading ??? very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment