Friday, June 9, 2006

Charleston, South Carolina

As I awoke at 6:00 am. today, I stepped out onto the deck of Piece of Work and realized that the stellar sunrise, clear skies and calm winds were a sign that my 15 year dream was to become a reality today.

Eight months ago I purchased Piece of Work and have been hard at work restoring her so that she could
proudly live up to her new name. Today, my dear friend Captain Bill Burr and myself departed Charleston, SC for destinations you will learn about if you stay in touch with us as our welcomed crew on this Voyage a la Maiden. We are underway and as Jimmy Buffett would say, “Fast enough to get there and slow enough to see.”

We hope to be seeing you throughout this journey and look forward to receiving your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment