Monday, December 1, 2014

2014 

Hensel Global Annual Meeting and Octoberfest


HENSEL GLOBAL PROVIDES HIGH-LEVEL HUMAN PERFORMANCE PERFECTION STRATEGIES TO FORTUNE 1000 CORPORATE LEADERS, TEAMS & ORGANIZATIONS, F-1 and INDYCAR RACING TEAMS & DRIVERS, UNIVERSITY & GOVERNMENT LEADERS.

THE MISSION: TO WIN...by developing technologies to reach Ultimate Human Horsepower. We catapult Individuals, Teams and Organizations to Top-Speed Human Performance, which means achieving record Business Results and Market-Share, leading the USA back to the leadership position within our Global Economy.
 
The Hensel Global Annual Meeting, with the location being top-secret, is always the highlight of our year.  Discussions ranged from Topics of our new Mission Statement, Sales and Leadership Training, Performance Coaching and Keynote Speaking, to the blending of World-Class Sales, Strategic Selling, Behavioral Styles, Emotional Intelligence and Psycho-Cybernetics technologies.  We also discussed Indy Car and F-1 Team and Driver Initiatives, essentially bringing Performance Perfection technologies to "drive" Champions and Championships.  We also had quite spirited discussions on Global issues, such as how to continue to Build the Pillars of our American Economy by our Coaching and Training of Leaders to Champions, who will be the next Ferrari owner among us, what's the finest wine and spirit your drank over the past year (each of us brought a bottle of each for everyone enjoy, who is John dating this week and most exciting of all, who will take Captain John's lead to become the next "Captain of their Ship," and live the Jimmy Buffett lifestyle. 
 
 

 
 
Next stop, I found myself in Rome, Georgia, at Berry College...a 5-Star Campus in the woods and they host a gigantic Cross Country Invitational for Collegiate and High School...I was there...and I knew it was the perfect Lindbergh Day (a saying we used before a big invitational during my HS Cross Country days).  So what did I do...I got up at 5am, battled my way through the hang-over mine-field, got dressed-out to compete, went to the Starting Line and RACED those punks...first time to put my foot on the Starting Line in 34 years...I looked down the row to see many younger (High School and College) runners and just kept my Tenacity and Psycho-Cybernetics moving through my beer-laden synapses. Then I heard the gun and just took off...need for speed Coach said in my Head...in 1st...but for how long...I held on to the Vision of me Winning...I finished with a kick that almost forced a heart attack, but I did the Lindbergh ritual of waving with my #1 finger in the air, and while I received much applause, I stumbled into a beautiful young girl who batted her baby blues as she guided me to the woods to puke-up my PBR dinner from the previous night...at once I was refreshed and felt that excitement once again that WE ALL REMEMBER when we conquered...it was such a unique and incredible feeling, even though I couldn't walk the next day! So, my fellow Teammates, ask not what Lindbergh can do for you, ask what you can do when you put yourself out there to CONQUER...put on your shoes and run 100 feet to start...it will bring back the memories of Winning that we all remember and cherish...remember everything Coach taught us about LIFE...it's an injection that truly is the Fountain of Youth...and of Winning...in all aspects of our Lives...it's always been that gift we all earned...bring it forward to your present day and CONQUER once again in everything you do!
 
 
  
 
My finest dinner to date was at Hall's Chophouse in Charleston, SC.  There is quite a story to be told from these 2 photos...family...friends...new experiences...re-building...as you can see from the smiles, it was and still is...the Best of Times.
 
 
The final destination was another in my past History...can you guess where this is (there is a clue in the background)?
 
 
Finally, to my Uncle Ray Hensel, who became my "Dad" when his Brother (my Dad) passed away in September, 2004.  That "roadie" he's holding is not a coke...it's contents contain the best Manhattan I have ever drank!  He is the only family member who has witnessed my Life "on the water," as Captain of Piece of Work and as a Landshark.  My Dad was an Engineer on a Navy ship and Ray said that he would've been proud of the Captain I became while at the Helm of Piece of Work.  All Honor to Your Name!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment