Friday, May 10, 2013

1000 Miles of Summer, Season 35



            HHQ-4            

I just turned the corner to the Big 50, for me of course in raging speed.  Thanks to my Hensel Heritage, I maintain my fucking awesome and stunning appearance and Top-Speed mental acuity.


This new Chapter in my Life is the most Significant ever...achieving the big Goal of making it Big and Back in Palm Beach...the New HHQ-4 is the Fantastic new Headquarters of Hensel Global...in the Tropics and on the Beach...just across the street from my friend Jimmy Buffett and in the infamous Palm Beach Hotel, a Historical Landmark...and now with me here...how much more infamous can it become?  The stories in the times to come will tell all!


Did I really break the 5 Minute Mile during last season's 1000 Miles of Summer?  How will I Top that?


 Hensel and Hartwick, Season 2, Broken Arms (circa 1979)

With Performance Perfection, that's how!  This is my Hensel Global Trademark for a new Initiative that is slated for Team Penske and Driver Helio Castroneves.  It's all about whatever it takes to be #1 and even with broken arms back in 1979, we still WON STATE!  For Team Penske and Helio, they are back on Top this Season and Hensel Global's Performance Perfection training will keep him and Team Penske there.  And here, and only here, I unleash a secret:  Will John Hensel be the new Rookie Driver on Team Penske...will he make his debut in the 2014 Indy 500?  As Jimmy says, "only time will tell!"

This is the year Hensel Global will begin it's Voyage to swiftly become the Finest Human Performance Sales and Leadership Training, Professional Speaking & Performance Coaching Enterprise on the Planet...this Mission has been in the works for some years, the "stars" are now aligned and I am ready.

Top Speed, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment