Friday, March 2, 2012

2012: Top Speed

As Jimmy Buffett said:  "I heard I was in Town."  I came back to Palm Beach in January for Cavallino...and did it in Style:  This time Voyage A'La Maiden  was a Road-Trip aboard my Hog, donning my new Racing Suit, courtesy of Roger Penske.


I arrived in Palm Beach at raging speed of an average 83 MPH, which got me to Jet Aviation, the location of the most prestigious opening of the Cavallino event, where I was greeted by the Paparazzi and several adoring young girls who so kindly welcomed me Home.

                                                                                     
   


The next morning, I was instructed to "suit-up" and be at the Palm Beach International Raceway and find 2 guys with a Yellow Ferrari #15 that will be looking to meet me.  This day turned out to be one of the most memorable of my Life.  John Hensel a Race Car Driver?



 

Then it was on to a Party at Bice, my favorite Palm Beach haunt...



And another party at the Famous Breakers of Palm Beach...



And now The Hensel Global Executive Office has the look of Top Speed...


Who and What comes next?











No comments:

Post a Comment