Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Voyage to The Summit


The past 3 years has not been a cakewalk for anyone I know in business, and as times continue to be challenging, I have found the way to gain access to the Next Levels and Beyond.  Hensel Global is positioned very nicely to rise and become "The finest One Man International Training Conglomerate on the Planet."  Mark my words, the trail is being blazed and I am headed for the Summit.  I have been preparing for this time my entire life and as I look back it is quite obvious that every step of the way has been a process of preparation and training for what lies just before me...it is my one and only laser-beam focus...and it has to be...it is daunting and exciting to know that I am getting the "snap" and I have one chance to throw the perfect pass...and confident enough to know clearly that it will happen beautifully and with outcomes that will bring me to living the reality of my greatest dreams.

When I am not at the Helm of Hensel Global, I am typically enjoying a ride on my beautiful Harley, which is now a surprising and awesome part of my Lifestyle.  Since my first ride at the Charleston Harley parking lot in April, 2011 and the purchase of a new 2011 Custom 1200 Sportster, I have logged almost 15,000 miles.


As this Pirate rounds the turn towards 50, I continue to be Happy, Healthy and full of Vitality.  Next time you hear the beautiful humm of a Big Sportfish or Harley go by, give a wave and watch, as it just might be me vectoring swiftly to Margaritaville!


3 comments:

  1. Well, it is good to have a break once in a while. And riding a bike is a great way to pass the time and unwind. And the good part is, it can take you to places you want to go to. You can see awesome views and spend some quiet time alone or with friends! [Erik Lucien]

    ReplyDelete
  2. “When I am not at the Helm of Hensel Global, I am typically enjoying a ride on my beautiful Harley, which is now a surprising and awesome part of my Lifestyle. ”-- You’re like my father! ;) After his retirement, riding is one thing that he loves doing. He wouldn't let a day pass by without getting on his 1957 Harley Panhead.

    Clare Westby

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s a good picture of you with the Harley! That's a bike of remarkable size! You look more like the king of the road in that one. Haha!

    Hannah Parkin

    ReplyDelete