Saturday, February 20, 2010

Charleston, South Carolina


Yes, I am still a Land-Shark here in Charleston. It has been a very cold winter for my taste, so I have taken several business trips down to Miami to thaw-out and build the business. Miami is looking very good as my next potential landfall. I love the city, culture, clubs and restaurants and of course those lovely girls from all parts south of the equator.

Hensel Global has gone through a powerful re-tooling and transformation. Check-out the new websites: HenselGlobal.com and YOU-Inc.net and you will see what’s new and exciting about how I have been “Building the Pillars” of my business and “Going Global.” I have set-up my Lifestyle to now be able to live and run my business from anywhere on the Planet, which is very exciting.

You can continue to follow me on my Voyages, whether they are on Land, in the Air or on the Water.

Many adventures remain here in this beautiful city with great Southern folks. The business is gaining traction, I have found a few good friends, a new lifestyle is emerging and a new Crib and Southern Command Center is in the works.

This is the year for Entrepreneurs to take our Country back again. I challenge all of my friends to make this a historically successful year for us and for our Country. We are still America and we will always kick anyone’s ass that gets in our way! It is time to step-up and be Mighty, once again. Let’s all make the commitment to make it happen collectively. Remember also to enjoy the journey, drink good red wine regularly, stay healthy, have a few good friends, a good dog and stay in touch with me often.

No comments:

Post a Comment