Monday, June 1, 2009

Charleston, South Carolina

Now that I have sold my girl, Piece of Work and have joined all of you as a “Land Shark” once again, I have set sail via the highway for the treasured city where I originally discovered and purchased Piece of Work. This time I will truly adventure Charleston from the inside out, while running my businesses, doing part-time Captain’s projects and playing Polo with Rodrigo Salinas.

Rodrigo has built a beautiful Polo Club just outside Charleston and I will be working with him to bring the great sport of Polo back to Charleston.

My new Lifestyle Dream is built on one of my strongest Lifestyle Values, which is to be 100% Mobile, being able to Work, Play, Travel and Adventure anywhere on the Planet. Now it’s Charleston. Where to next…and when? Stay Tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment