Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Palm Beach, Florida Part 2

I am sure all of my friends and fans have been asking, "where have you been since Voyage a la Maiden?" Well, the simple answer is that I have been "below the radar." My friends know that can mean anything from women to work to simply living well. It's much more complicated than that, but let's leave the dead past in the 8 foot ditch where it belongs!
It's now 2008...just in time to Celebrate...with a Clean Slate. I am still in Palm Beach, which has been my Southern Command Home Base since 2000. My sweet and Loyal Piece of Work is looking and running better than ever, mostly due to her fine Captain's "balls-to-the-wall" pace of continuous-motion polishing and "ass-up" positioning while cleaning bilges and toilet bowls.
My professional life as an Entrepreneur is phenomenal these days. Check out my work at henselenterprises.com and you-inc.net
Recent visitations by my friend, Jimmy Buffett and long-time girlfriend, Rachel McAdams are highlights so far this new year. The pics are poor but the realities are great...You gotta love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment